File - This is an adult group !

=== ABSOLUTE BABES IS A GROUP FOR ADULTS OVER 18 YEARS OLD ONLY ===

A. UPDATE YOUR YAHOO PROFILE

Subscribing to an adult group, you have to complete your Yahoo! profile information following these steps :
- Open your Yahoo Session
- Go to http://members.yahoo.com
- Click on "MY PROFILES" at top of page
- Click "EDIT" on the row that shows your Yahoo!ID
- Click "EDIT PROFILE INFORMATION"
- Enter your Name, Location, Age and Gender
- Click the "Save Changes" button, and you're done.

B. DISCLAIMER

The material on this group is adult oriented and/or very sexually explicit in nature. This group provides access to images of nude adults possibly engaging in sexual acts. Access is made available only to those who accept the terms of the following agreement, and thereby under penalties of perjury solemnly declare and affirm the following:

1. I do not find images of nude adults, adults engaged in sexual acts, or other sexual material to be offensive or objectionable.
2. I am at least 18 years of age and have the legal right to possess adult material in my community.
3. I understand the standards and laws of the community, site and computer to which I am transporting this material, and am solely responsible for my actions.
4. If I use these services in violation of this agreement, I understand I may be in violation of local and/or federal laws and am solely responsible for my actions.
5. By agreeing to membership, I will have released and discharged the providers, owners and creators of this list from any and all liability that might arise.
6. I have completely read and understand the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
(see - http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ )
7. I have completely read and understand the Yahoo! Groups Guidelines.
(see - http://groups.yahoo.com/local/guidelines.html )
By submitting your subscription request, you indicate that you agree the following to be true:
- You are over the age of 18 years old.
- You agree that the above 7 statements are true.
- You take full responsibility for joining this group.

!! WARNING !!
If you are not 18 years old, believe any of the above 7 statements to be false,
or are offended by images of an adult nature, you may NOT join this group and you MUST unsubscribe which you can do by sending a blank email to:
Absolute_Babes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com


Kind Regards
Pulbaas, owner
... and all the moderators of Absolute Babes
http://www.subleem.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages