File - Legal Consent Agreement

LEGAL CONSENT AGREEMENT

By joining the "AdmirationOfWomen" group at Yahoogroups you agree
to the following:

1) I am an adult at least 18 years of age and have the legal right
to view, possess and receive sexually explicit material in the
location from which I am accessing this list site.

2) If the legal age to view and possess sexual explicit material
and images in the location from which I am accessing this list
and/or site is not 18 years of age, I know what the legal age is
in said location, and I am over the legal age said location to
view, possess and receive sexually explicit material.

3) I am not accessing this list and /or site from a location where
sexually explicit material is forbidden by law. I understand the
laws of the location from which I am accessing this site and I
assume all liability if I violate such laws by entering this
site.

4) I will not redistribute this material (for profit or otherwise)
to anyone, including but not limited to minors.

5) I will not share material from this list or site with any person
who is under the applicable legal age to view and possess
sexually explicit material, or any adult who may find this
material personally offensive.

6) I am not accessing this list and /or site for the purpose of
attempting to obtain evidence for the prosecution of any
individual or legal entity or for the purpose of entrapment or
use it in a manner against the site operator, list owner, list
moderator, list members or anybody else.

7) By logging on and subscribing to this service I release and
discharge the providers, owners and creators and other members
of this list from any and all liability, which might arise.

If you do not agree to the terms and conditions send a blank email to:

AdmirationOfWomen-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you have any question re this agreement the group owner may be contacted at:

AdmirationOfWomen-owner@yahoogroups.com

*****

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages