Introduction of Student’s Council of 2010-11

Dear Alumni,
I, Vinit G Intoliya, the Secretary for Alumni Affairs am writing to you on
behalf of the new STUDENTS COUNCIL 2010-2011.After a successful attempt to
revive alumni activities last year we look forward to making it bigger and
better this year.

I would like to thank the Students Council 2009-2010 for bringing to us an
eventful year with the Garba Night, Abhiyantriki, Closing Ceremony and Symphony
along with an inspiring working spirit. I am grateful to them for laying the
responsibility of being the Alumni Secretary on me. I promise to live up to your
expectations and bring the best I can in my tenure as the Alumni Secretary.

As every year is filled with a series of events for us to put forward we assure
to reach new heights with every event and keep you involved as a part of our
college activities.

We are eager to hear from you .Your suggestions and feedbacks will strengthen
our bond. Hoping to have a great year ahead!!!!

Yours' truly,
Vinit G Intoliya
91+9820540735
Secretary for Alumni Affairs
Students Council 2010-2011.
K.J.SomaiyaCollegeof Engineering.


Enclosure:List of new Student's Council members

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Pages